Jackson dies of heart attack.
Michael Jackson 'dead'
Jackson dies of heart attack.
Michael Jackson 'dead'
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Some folks might have jumped the gun with that report. Headline news said he's still in the hospital. His Dad said he's "not doing well". Doesn't sound good for him.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I've seen a couple reports claiming he has passed.
I know he was a nut,but his impact on music whether you loved him or not was along the lines of Elvis. I can respect what the man accomplished.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
NBC has just confirmed his passing.RIP MJ![]()
Shocked the hell out of me. Sad, sad stuff. I did love some "Beat it" and "Billy Jean".
Bookmarks